Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

December – My “Baby”!





Anticipation, unknown concerns, expectations, worry, excitement, labor intensive, growth, and labor pains. Since I started my blog nine months ago, these are some of the feelings I have experienced – similar to what a parent-to-be goes through. Coincidentally, I was also a December baby.

Now with my blog’s “birth” this month, I need to continue to shape and nurture it, through attention and loving care, as it continues to grow and reflect my personal influence and experiences. 

As the saying goes, it takes a village to raise a “child” – so, to all of you who have visited, liked, followed, and commented on my blog, thank you very much – your support has meant more than you can imagine.

Wishing each of you a Happy Holiday and Happy New Year full of peace and prosperity!

Kim at 24/7 in France
IMG_0009IMG_0002
palm trees

No comments:

Post a Comment